Friday, January 23, 2009

FINALLY...

Well...finally. Apparently my daily calling, threats of lawyers, and overall psychotic raging lunatic behavior finally was enough to scare some sense into my insurance company. I got a calls from my neurologist's office today- my Copaxone prescription has FINALLY been approved. Kinda sad that is was prescribed to me a month ago, but it's better than never, right?

So this is going to be a relatively short post, I mostly wanted to let everyone know I am finally going to get the medication I so desperately need. I am hopeful that this is the first step at regaining some kind normalcy in my life- or at least a new basis for 'normal'. I should have a confirmed delivery date by Tuesday, I'll then call the nurse to set up a time for her come, and the daily injections will begin.

Be well all!
-Mis


No comments:

Post a Comment